Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Juno, not like Alaska

I just finished the movie Juno. I liked it a lot. I remember seeing previews for it, and really wanting to see it in theaters but money and a marriage prevented me from doing so. So let's see my favorite parts. Well first off Dwight from the office as store clerk was hilarious! The words, "boss" and, "wizard" are going to become apart of my vocabulary because of this movie. Especially "wizard". The sound track, which I'm currently listening to right now, was wizard! Yeah definitely recommend you all getting a copy of that. I also learned a little about greek mythology. I never knew Juno was the name of Zeus's wife.

Man this soundtrack is making me want to reinstate the art of the mix tape. Hmmm.......

Anyway, when I was in school an instructor told me that the FAA was there to help out when needed. Well let me tell you they seem to be out to get you. At least that's my experience. Yeah, stupid government officials.

I found out that our dog, Stella, fetches. Which makes me happy. I miss playing fetch with my parent's dogs. So I'm going to going to play with her more.

Oh friday night I'm going to go see Iron Man with some friends. So I'll let you all know what I think of that.

All in all I'd have to say that my day went swimmingly.

Goodnight!

0 comments: