Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fishes and Halo

Well Katrina and I just got back from Wal-mart. We got us a new fish tank to put all of our goldfish in. So we went from a 3 gallon tank to a 5 gallon tank. There was two goldfish in the tank in our bedroom. One is named Flowers, the other Brainiac. Then we had another goldfish in the tank in our front room, named Goliath, cause he's huge! So we put all three in the new tank and put the tank in our living room. I like fish eventually I'd like a 200 to 500 gallon salt water tank. I'll have to get some pictures of both tanks and post them.

Also, while at Wal-martI picked up a controller for my PC. Which means, I can now play Halo! So after we got home and set up the tanks I went to put my copy of halo on my computer. Guess what? I found my box, sleeve and instruction book for Halo but no disc! Needless to say I know of a few places on-line that I can get a copy of it. I'm still going to use my product key and box code.

Other than that I finally got to talk to a recruiter. Still no meeting set up though.

OK well it's off to save the world from the Covenant!

Goodnight!

0 comments: