Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thoughts for today.

First thought, I hate taxes. Not the yearly taxes, I normally get stuff back. But the every paycheck type taxes. Those suck!

Next thought. I kinda wish I were a helicopter mechanic. I like helicopters ok, ok I love helicopters! I even got the t-shirt to prove it! They aren't supposed to fly, they are super super touchy, they cost a lot and they're just rad!

Also I was thinking about career choices again. I love what I do and who I do it for. (My customers are awesome.) But it's just not something I can make a lot of money doing right now. I'm being drawn between doing what I enjoy and doing what pays. I kinda either want to go back to school to finish my bachelors program or to go back to school to become an airline pilot. I know, I know just last week I was thinking about joining the air force. But you see the air force would offer me the chances of doing either. Not only that but it would give me the chance to build experience which looks good on a resume.

Lastly I'm also wanting to find out how to get into doing voice overs.

Yeah that's it I'm done. I'm going to watch Beauty and the Geek and finish this episode of NCIS.

Goodnight!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you can make the right decision on what you want to do because it is always a hard one!