Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend wrap up

So this weekend was awesome. After I left you last time, I went with my friend Seth to his friend's house to watch a UFC pay per view fight. Which was fun.

Sunday morning Katrina and I went to church with her parents. Said hi to some friends and then it was off to lunch with Katrina's entire family at Chili's. We went to celebrate Katrina's Dad's birthday. Then it was a three hour drive home.

Work went well. (HAHAHA three 'w's!) I didn't get canned like I thought I did on friday. Also the flight school that's opening up just got there first two airplanes. So now I'm kicking around the thought of wether I should get a motorcycle or my pilot's license.

If I do get a bike I'd like this one.



It's a Triumph Bonneville Black. I really like the old old old british bikes.

Goodnight!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should get one, you'll love it! I got my license 15 years ago and now finally I've bought my first bike..a bonneville black. Handles great, looks great, sounds great (at least when you throw on some custom pipes, that is)

Go for it, you won't regret it!

Cheers

Bob