Friday, April 4, 2008

TGIF?

O.K. normally I'm excited for the weekend to come but today it's different. Katrina and I are going snowboarding on Sunday which I'm excited about. But it's tomorrow that I'm not to thrilled about. We were going to head up to Reno to hang out, but now we're not. Kinda bummed. Maybe I'll finish my robot. I need to get to it.

I think the reason I was bummed out yesterday was that I feel like I'm working for nothing sometimes. Every once in a while it's nice to get something small as a reward to yourself for the hard work you've put in. I don't think that I've gotten a "toy" in a while. Then my dog goes and eats my hat, I find one that I like to replace it and I'm told that I have to wait until payday to get one. Payday comes still no hat. It wouldn't bug me so much if Katrina didn't get just about everything that she wants. I know I joke about it with her but sometimes I feel like I have to beg for things.

The thing that scares me is that this was one of the big things in my parent's marriage that brought a lot of strife. I'm going to start getting more involved in our finances, if anything just to see where our money is going. Plus the way I look at it, it'll keep Katrina and I accountable to each other in the spending department.

Other than that my Friday went well. Got off of work early. Didn't do too much hard work while there. Oh and just got back from having dinner with some friends.

Goodnight!

1 comments:

Katrina said...

I dont get everything I Want... :-(