Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Blisters on Teusday

Work went well today. My boss took me and my co-worker to Chili's. That was a nice change of pace. Getting ready this morning to leave was like a scavenger hunt. The cat had batted my wallet off of where I keep it and it was under the desk we have in the living room. Then I found my keys in Katrina's purse. Last night, Katrina, went to the store and used my keys, so that explains that.

I'm sitting here watching tv and I just viewed an esurance commercial and the human guy with the big law book, is kind of feminine. I don't know.

A.t.C. update! I've got him most of the way together but something is wrong. Only one of the motor spins and then when you hit the sensor switch the other one spins. I'm going to finish it the rest of the way, and go from there. As soon as I got it working properly I'll post up a video. I'm giving my self the deadline of next week Friday.

Oh man I got super stoked today, while I was going to the restroom and checking my e-mail. I saw the first trailer for the Incredible Hulk! It looks amazing! As a matter of fact check it out yourself!



Oh well I'm getting of and going to eat some Oreos!

Goodnight!

1 comments:

Katrina said...

You spelled Tuesday wrong. ;-)
Love you!