Thursday, April 24, 2008

All at once

Have you ever wanted to say what you wanted to say but circumstances or better judgment would not allow it? Just a thought.

So I spent an hour playing Halo today after work and dinner. I've got pretty far in it. That new controller of mine works really well.

I talked to the recruiter today and basically he doesn't want to talk to me unless I get under weight. I'm at the point to where I want to talk to the guy just to see if I'd make it in the air force and to see what my career options would be. I know I need to lose weight but my max weight for the Air Force is 191 lbs! I guess I just want to talk to someone to see if it'd be worth it.

Other than that.... I find it funny that I'm becoming a baseball fan. I never really was before. Weird!

Go Cubs!

Goodnight!

0 comments: