Monday, May 5, 2008

IRONclad pants needed to go snowboarding with my woMAN!

Ok my weekend in review! Friday night I went out to the movies with Ed and Adam, some friends of mine, to see IRON MAN! Which if you haven't seen it yet GO AND SEE IT! Well worth the money. Iron Man has never really been one of my favorite comic book characters but he definitely moved up my list. Now I just need to pray that they make a Green Lantern movie. Favorite parts of the movie. The use of YF-22 planes. The audi he drove around. Pepper Potts. How the special effects didn't seem like they were special effects. Pepper Potts. And the story line left it open for another movie.

Saturday Katrina and I went up to her parent's property. We helped nail some more siding up. Then we all went out to eat mexican food. Which is where I almost got the best "that's what she said" ever!

Sunday, we went snowboarding. Which was frustrating, fun, pissed me off and Katrina. OK we got into a fight. It was my fault, I'll admit it. We apologized, OK I apologized. After that we drove around Lake Tahoe, it was a really pretty drive. When we got home we went out to Blockbuster and traded some movies in. We watched a British comedy, Death at a Funeral. I liked it a lot, Katrina not so much. It's British humor not all people get it.

Today I went into work with my back all messed up, so I came home at lunch Stretched out my back, iced it, and used my heating pad. Needless to say it's feeling much better. Again Pepper Potts... anyone?

Well that was my weekend.

Goodnight!

0 comments: