Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wednesday back aches

Last week Thursday I wrenched my back crawling around in the back of an airplane. Friday I worked through the pain, and by Saturday morning it felt a whole heck of a lot better. Sunday it felt the same as Saturday until we got back from snowboarding. Come Monday morning it was on fire! I worked for half a day Monday, coming home at lunch. Tuesday was much better... Until I had to crawl back into the airplane to finish what I started. Joy. Needless to say I woke up this morning with pain shooting up my back. So I spent the first part of the day icing/heating my back, messing around on my computer. After lunch I went in for four hours.

While on my back and a heating pad I found this project. Four Eyed Monsters. It's a really sweet story about a couple's falling in and out of love. For more go to www.foureyedmonsters.com They're podcast is what I watched. I'm in the process of getting they're movie to watch.

Other than that not much has happened today. There's a B-17 bomber that's been giving flights for 100 bucks at the airport. We can't afford that right now but I was content just watching it take off and taxi around. A really awesome sight.

Well I'm off to shower off the four hours of work.

Goodnight!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

rides on the B-17 were $500... at least that's what Steve told me! =)

Nanee Plainy said...

I'm sorry your back is hurting! That is never any fun.

Jack was excited to see Stella at the dog park tonight...well, he would have been more excited if his one true love, the tennis ball, hadn't showed up first!

Feel better soon!