Sunday, June 8, 2008

Zombiefest 2008

S last night some friend's of mine came over and we watched zombie movies. Here's the line up.

28 Days Later
28 Weeks Later
Evil Dead
Evil Dead 2
Army of Darkness
Planet Terror

We started at 4 in the afternoon and didn't finish until 1 in the morning. It was fun. My dreams were kind of weird last night but I was excited to wake up because, Katrina was coming home!

But not until 2:30 in the afternoon. So I woke up did some dishes and laundry and waited. While I waited, I watched Anchorman, and started 50 First Dates. Aaron called me and wanted to know if I wanted to play Mario Kart which I totally whooped up on him on.

After the second round of races Katrina walked through the door. And we've just been hanging out since. Needless to say I am super bored right now.

Goodnight!

0 comments: