Sunday, June 15, 2008

Swamp Cool-A!

It's been a wile. Hunh?

So this weekend we went up to Katrina's parent's property where I helped frame and stand up the second story walls. Which was a stretch for me cause I'm afraid of heights. Yeah I know, an aircraft mechanic afraid of heights, it's an oxymoron. Anyway while there Katrina and I were given a swamp cooler. We thought we had AC here at our new place but we don't so we got a swamp cooler instead. It uses less electricity and is easier to work on compared to a traditional window AC unit.

So we spent today doing some chores around the house. I gave the dog a bath, cleaned the grill that we got for free, and got the swamp cooler hooked up and ready to go. Now were just relaxing enjoying the cool air and waiting for the tri-tip to finish cooking.

0 comments: