Saturday, June 28, 2008

Apologies Windbags and Robots

OK I haven't posted in a while. A lot has been going on lately.

Family stuff, which prayer is always welcomed.

Marriage stuff, which has been getting better and better.

And personal stuff, again just a general prayer is nice.

So first apologies. I'm sorry I haven't been updating this as much as I should. Thanks to those who read this and to those that don't I'm sorry.

Windbags, or rather bagpipes. Yes, I've decided to learn how to play the bagpipes. There is a band that plays up in Reno and they offer lessons to people who want to learn. Best part is the lessons are free! They only ask if you would play with the band once you reach the point of playing well.

Robots. Katrina and I along with our friend's Christy and Scott went to go see the movie W.A.L.L.-e tonight. Which was really good. I think that it is my new favorite Disney Pixar movie. Yes I liked it that much. Thanks to Ed who gave us the free movie passes for helping him move some furniture in to his place. I hope all went well with the rest of it.

Well I'm off to go practice my chanter (it's what you learn before you play the bagpipes).

Goodnight!

1 comments:

ChristyLove said...

It makes me happy that Katrina and I sent off our husbands to go do heavy lifting and we still got a free movie out of it. =D