Saturday, September 6, 2008

Long time No type

Lots have happened since last I've blogged. We went to Virginia on vacation. It was nice we went to Washington D.C., got to see the White House, the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial and the WWII Memorial. We also got to go to Jamestown, the first English settlement in America. The highlight for me was going to the National Air and Space museum. I got to see the Space Shuttle Enterprise! It's a lot bigger than it looks.


Let's see I got a new bike. It's a full suspension mountain bike, a mongoose. I'm trying to get the gear to stop making noise as I pedal. I'm going to start riding to work again. It's fun. Plus I really do need to lose some weight.

I've also started writing a comic book. Hopefully the first of many.

Hmmm.... Oh and I've gotten into papercrafting. Basicly it's model making where you print off the models on the computer and put them together. I'm working on a Samus Aran model. The bounty hunter in the video game Metroid.

Well just a quick update for now.

Goodnight!

1 comments:

Holly said...

hey josh it's holly! how have you been? <3holly